Workplace Training Programs for Spanish Speaking Employees
OperationsInc’s bilingual trainers can deliver customized training programs to your Spanish speaking employees.
- Courses can be customized to address the unique challenges of your organization.
- If also offering training to English speaking employees, all course content and materials will be identical for both audiences and can be delivered by the same trainer to ensure continuity.
- For some states where some training is mandatory (i.e. New York Anti-Harassment Training), compliance standards require training to be offered in the participant’s primary language.
The following courses can be delivered to your employees in Spanish:
- Delivering Effective and Constructive Feedback to Employees
- Coaching – Not Just for Sports
- Delegating for Results
- Delivering Effective Performance Appraisals
- Candidate Selection Training
- Improving Managerial & Leadership Effectiveness
- Leadership Workshop Series
- Management Training for the New Manager or Supervisor
- Performance Management Training
- Team Building – Interactive Workshops
- Workplace Conflict Management and Resolution Training
- Exceptional Service – Does it Matter?
- Handling Emotions in the Workplace
- Job Performance Training
- Professional Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Workplace Communication Skills Training
- Workplace Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Training
- Workplace Problem Solving Training
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
This class may be delivered as either a one-to-one training session or private group event at the location of the client’s choosing. Content and duration will be customized depending on client needs.
For more information, or to schedule your training event, please contact us at (800) 307-5513 or Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.