Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training
Our web-based training programs are available at a discounted rate through 8/31.
Public training events excluded.
Our team has been delivering live, interactive training events via Zoom technology for several years, and our training team can support your efforts to continue employee learning on a remote basis.
These customized, online events maintain the integrity and impact of our in-person sessions, and provide the opportunity to supply training to employees now, while they may be otherwise less productive working from home.
OperationsInc’s Anti-Harassment Training Workshops are designed to increase participant awareness of workplace harassment, prevent future incidents, change workplace culture, and educate attendees on what to do should harassment occur within their workplace.
Our workshops can be customized to fit any organization’s unique needs, and meet ALL individual state compliance standards for this type of training, including the requirements set forth by the states of California, Connecticut, Delaware, New York, and Maine.
What This Course Covers:
Through a blend of web-based lecture, group discussion, and interactive workshop activities, this session will cover:
- A review of the key issues and historical events which have shaped current legislation.
- The current climate as it relates to #MeToo and #TimesUp.
- Current events at the forefront of the news cycle impacting government and business response to the current environment.
- Laws at the federal, state, and local levels, and how they impact the workplace.
- The different types of harassment and to recognize each.
- Workplace bullying, including correction and prevention.
- Actions and behaviors which are classified as workplace harassment, and why they must be avoided.
- Steps to take when harassment occurs within the organization, whether as the victim, bystander, or individual performing the complaint intake.
- Bystander intervention tips and techniques.
- Retaliation and protections given to those who report harassment and / or cooperate with an investigation.
- Ways to build and promote a healthy workplace culture free from harassment.
- Corporate and managerial responsibilities, including individual liabilities.
- Enforcement agencies at the federal and state levels.
Throughout each training event we openly engage attendees and solicit questions. Our trainers (who are each subject matter experts in the area of Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness Training) make themselves available AFTER the session for more private discussion.
This training course is also available in a one-on-one coaching format, and can be presented by a bilingual trainer should your team require course content be delivered in Spanish.
For those wishing to participate in our open-to-the-public training courses, please visit our events calendar.
Do you already have an issue of harassment in your workplace? Learn more about our Harassment Investigation Services and our Workplace Harassment and Discrimination Employee Hotline Services.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.