Return to Office – Workplace Health & Safety Training
Our team can provide the training your employees need to more safely and confidently return to the office after COVID-19 related closures.
OperationsInc will develop and deliver a training session designed to educate your employees about new processes, procedures, protocols, and best practices surrounding employee health and safety when returning to the workplace.
All training provided will be conducted in alignment with state regulations and guidelines, and will be presented by a live trainer with on-demand access available.
What we will Cover:
Content covered is customizable, and may include the following topics:
- Required use of personal protective equipment (PPE), including equipment provided and protocols for where and when PPE must be worn.
- New floorplans and spacing practices, including guidelines designed to ensure social distancing standards are followed and met.
- Review and explanation of signage / notices posted throughout your office space and what they mean for each employee.
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols, including a review of state specific guidelines and additional measures taken to improve office cleanliness and hygiene.
- Daily Health Check requirements, including standards for self-monitoring for physical symptoms of COVID-19.
- Critical resources released by the CDC and other agencies outlining proper health and safety practices during the continued outbreak.
- Processes and procedures for reporting complaints and raising concerns to HR and management, including contact points and whistleblower options and protections.
We are here to help. Should you need it, this training can also be paired with our Return to Office Assessment & Strategic Guidance Services.
Please contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513 for more information.