Private In-Person Group Anti-Harassment Training Program
All New York employers are required to provide Anti-Harassment Training to all employees by October 9, 2019. OperationsInc’s group Anti-Harassment Training programs meet all compliance standards set forth by the State of New York.
Clients can schedule their sessions to take place on-site at their offices, at an off-site location of their choosing, or at an OperationsInc training facility.
COST: $1,650 for up to 25 attendees, $2,000 for 26-50 attendees
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- 90-minute session, with additional 30 minutes for supervisors and managers only
- Generic exercises and scenarios
- Audience interaction
- Q&A period
- Post-event training certificates will be provided documenting session attendance for each participant
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
- A topical and historical review of the issue, referencing real world, high profile cases happening in TODAY’S workplaces
- The law and Sexual Harassment
- How to identify different types of Sexual Harassment
- What to do when harassment occurs – using a workplace scenario review, we will discuss specific situations that may occur, the issues within, and how to handle
- Bystander intervention training
- The company’s responsibility
- Individual liability issues
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
For additional information about this course or to schedule your training event, please contact us at NYTraining@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.
**The above pricing may be subject to change based on client training location.**