Web-Based Anti-Harassment Training – NY State Compliant
Our live, interactive web-based solutions enable New York employers to effectively provide state compliant Anti-Harassment Training to employees on a remote basis.
Our repackaged web-based programs are available at discounted rates through August 31, 2020.
Our team has been delivering live, interactive training events via Zoom technology for several years. These customized, online events maintain the integrity and impact of our in-person sessions and provide the opportunity to supply training to employees now, while they may be otherwise less productive working from home.
WHAT WE WILL COVER:
OperationsInc’s online training closely mimics and in-person classroom environment. The material we will cover is designed to change behaviors and corporate culture while meeting the compliance regulations set forth by the State of New York. This includes:
- A review of the key issues and historical events which have shaped current legislation.
- The current climate as it relates to #MeToo and #TimesUp.
- Current events at the forefront of the news cycle impacting government and business response to today’s environment.
- Laws at the federal, state, and local levels (where applicable), and how they impact the workplace.
- The different types of harassment and how to recognize each.
- Workplace bullying, including correction and prevention.
- Actions and behaviors which are classified as workplace harassment, and why they must be avoided.
- Steps to take when harassment occurs within the organization, whether as the victim, bystander, or individual performing the complaint intake.
- Bystander intervention tips and techniques.
- Retaliation and protections given to those who report harassment and / or cooperate with an investigation.
- Ways to build and promote a healthy workplace culture free from harassment.
- Corporate and managerial responsibilities, including individual liabilities.
- Enforcement agencies at the federal and state levels.
- Specific issues (as directed) that your individual firm is facing, along with strategies to address them.
Each participant who completes the training will receive a certificate confirming their compliance with the law.
To learn more about how OperationsInc can help your New York business meet the new harassment training compliance standards, please contact us at NYTraining@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.