Employee Training Assessment & Planning Services
OperationsInc can complete a thorough review of your firm’s current learning and development plan, assess overall employee training needs, and craft a go forward corporate learning strategy.
HOW WE DO IT:
- Identification of client objectives and goals.
- Thorough review of past and current training methodologies and tools utilized by the client, including overall learning programming and listing of those roles trained.
- Analysis of metrics used by the client to determine training impact(s) and effectiveness.
- Review of recent employee performance reviews, goals, and development plans to gain insight into recurring trends.
- Completion of feedback interviews with client stakeholders, including employees, managers, and senior leadership.
- Analysis of succession planning, career pathing, and high potential programs and their alignment with current training strategies.
- Audit of post-training methodologies intended to reinforce messaging and impact.
After our initial assessment is completed, OperationsInc will deliver a written report outlining:
- Findings and recommendations for training method and execution improvements.
- Training course / content recommendations by employee role and function.
- Options for training delivery, considering internal and external resources.
- Strategies for connecting training and development initiatives between departments and divisions.
For more information regarding OperationsInc’s Employee Training Assessment & Planning Services, please contact us at (800) 307-5513 or training@OperationsInc.com.