Diversity & Inclusion Training With Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Certification
The benefits of diverse and inclusive workplaces have been proven time and again. Providing employees with training that is designed to influence attitudes, drive behavioral change, and increase awareness of biases is one of the most effective ways to improve workplace culture and foster environments that are equitable and inclusive.
Our web-based training programs are available at a discounted rate through 8/31.
Public training events excluded.
What This Course Covers:
This training session will cover both Diversity & Inclusion content, as well as curriculum that meets all state-mandated Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness Training requirements, including those set forth by the states of New York, Connecticut, California, Maine, Delaware, and Illinois.
Each course can be specifically tailored to fit your precise needs, both in terms of content delivered and course length. The general curriculum for this course typically includes:
- Federal, state, and local laws surrounding workplace harassment and discrimination, including protected classes and enforcement agencies.
- Current events at the forefront of the news cycle impacting government and business response to today’s environment, including #MeToo, Black Lives Matter, and Title VII.
- The positive impacts diversity and inclusion have on a business’s bottom line.
- Methods to build and promote a healthy workplace culture and how to shift workplace environments towards inclusivity.
- Actions and behaviors which are classified as workplace harassment, and why they must be avoided.
- Steps to take when harassment or discrimination occurs within the organization, whether as the victim, bystander, or individual performing the complaint intake.
- Retaliation laws and protections given to those who report negative incidents and / or cooperate with an investigation.
- Bystander intervention training.
- Negative impacts tied to unconscious bias and stereotyping by race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, parental status, etc.
- Specific issues (as directed) that your individual organization is facing, along with strategies to address them.
This training course is also available in a one-one-one coaching format and can be presented by a bilingual trainer for Spanish speaking employees.
For more information about this training course of to schedule your session, please contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.