Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training Workshop
Providing your employees with education surrounding the importance of workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion may be one of the most impactful and critical training programs you offer as an employer.
Our web-based training programs are available at a discounted rate through 8/31.
Public training events excluded.
Our unique, workshop style training course is designed to influence attitudes and behaviors while driving workplace change to help your organization:
- Increase inclusion across teams and the overall organization.
- Recognize and celebrate the differences of others and the unique perspectives of those from varying backgrounds.
- Create awareness of unconscious and implicit bias.
- Provide education surrounding the benefits of workplace diversity and equity.
- Prevent future harassment and discrimination incidents.
- Influence positive changes in workplace culture.
- Educate attendees on what to do should discrimination or harassment occur.
What This Course Covers:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive workshop activities, this session will cover:
- Methods to build and promote a healthy workplace culture and how to shift environments towards inclusivity and allyship.
- Negative impacts tied to unconscious bias and stereotyping by race, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, parental status, etc.
- The positive impacts diversity and inclusion have to a business’s bottom line, including diversity in background, perspective, and thought.
- The current climate as it relates to movements demanding social change, including Black Lives Matter, Title VII, and #MeToo.
- Current events at the forefront of the news cycle impacting government and business response to today’s environment.
- Actions and behaviors which are classified as workplace discrimination and harassment, and why they must be avoided.
- Steps to take when harassment or discrimination occurs within the organization, whether as the victim, bystander, or individual performing the complaint intake.
- Bystander intervention tips and techniques.
- Retaliation and protections given to those who report negative incidents and / or cooperate with an investigation.
- Corporate and managerial responsibilities, including individual liabilities.
- Federal, state, and local laws surrounding workplace discrimination and harassment, including protected classes and enforcement agencies at the federal and state levels.
- Specific issues (as directed) that your individual firm is facing, along with strategies to address them.
Due to the interactive nature of this training course, sessions are limited to 25 participants. This training event is also available in a one-on-one learning format with follow-up training sessions available.
The content of this session is focused on diversity, equity, unconscious bias, and inclusion, and as such will not cover the curriculum needed to meet state-mandated Anti-Harassment Training requirements. Should you need to meet this compliance standard, we invite you to learn more about our Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training programs.
For more information about this course or to schedule your training event, please contact us at training@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.