CT Compliant Sexual Harassment Training – Live Online Workshop
Connecticut businesses with three or more employees are required to provide two hours of Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training to all existing employees by October 1, 2020. Training must be provided within six months of hire for all employees hired on or after October 1, 2019.
OperationsInc can provide this critical training to your managers and employees.
OperationsInc’s private, customized, web-based Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness workshops are tailored to fit each client’s unique needs / issues and exceed the compliance standards set forth by the State of Connecticut.
Live, interactive, and engaging training has been continuously recognized as one of the most effective ways to educate teams, influence behaviors and corporate culture, and limit employer liability.
Our web-based courses are conducted by live trainers and are delivered using technology that allows attendees to actively participate in polls and answer questions while keeping responses anonymous and increasing engagement and attention.
COST: Starting at $1,400 for up to 20 attendees
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- 2.5-hour live training session
- Customized content and course materials / handouts
- Focuses on issues and concerns in employer’s workplace
- Interactive course content
- Tailored exercises and scenarios
- Audience consistently engaged, questions solicited
- Q&A period
- Instructor made available after the class to answer questions
- Hosted on OperationsInc’s online training platform
- Post-event training certificates will be provided documenting session attendance for each participant
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
- A topical and historical review of the issue, referencing real world, high profile cases happening in TODAY’S workplaces
- The law and Sexual Harassment
- How to identify different types of Sexual Harassment
- What to do when harassment occurs – using a workplace scenario review, we will discuss specific situations that may occur, the issues within, and how to handle
- Bystander intervention training
- The company’s responsibility
- Individual liability issues
Throughout our training we stress interaction, openly engaging the audience and soliciting questions. Further, our trainers (who are each subject matter experts in the area of Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness Training) make themselves available AFTER the session for more private discussion.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
For additional information about this course or to schedule your training event, please contact us at CTTraining@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.