Coaching – Not Just for Sports
When a sports team is working well together, it can feel like magic. We’ve all experienced it, either as a team member or as a fan, and being a part of a team in a work environment can evoke similar feelings.
This course will help team leaders create a culture that fosters the same positive results-based interactions as our favorite sports teams—ones that are contagious and will help the entire organization increase productivity and achieve better results.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- All business professionals who lead and manage teams
What This Course Covers:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive hands-on activities, this highly practical course is designed to give participants all the tools and techniques needed to be able to build positive relationships.
Participants will learn to:
- Become an effective leader who creates a culture where leaders mobilize others to take actions that lead to desired results
- Increase the effectiveness of day-to-day interactions, ensuring that the team accomplishes the desired results
- Help themselves and others feel more ownership of the communication process and providing feedback
- Recognize and follow through on opportunities to coach people in a variety of situations, such as learning new skills, solving problems, and making decisions
- Encourage team members to acknowledge and take responsibility for performance gaps and poor work habits, commit to improvement, execute an improvement plan, and track their progress
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.