Retention Strategy & Design
You work hard to find talented people. You should work even harder AND smarter to keep them. Why?
- It costs an average of 2½ times an individual’s salary to replace an employee who doesn’t work out (Right Management Survey)
- The cost quoted is tied to things like recruiting expense, loss of productivity, training expense, adverse impact on others, etc.
- Oftentimes your top talent is leaving your organization to work for a competitor
- High turnover can translate into low morale for your remaining employees and customer concerns about lack of continuity
OperationsInc has effective methods for retaining your top talent — without breaking the bank.
HOW WE DO IT:
OperationsInc will look at the life cycle of an employee from pre-hire to the duration of employment, to post-resignation. Beginning with a Talent Retention Audit, we will focus on the factors that bear the highest impact on turnover such as:
- Steps taken during the interview process
- What happens during the first 90 days of employment
With our findings, we will identify the gaps in each area and offer ways to fill them so to improve the overall retention of top talent in your organization.
We will implement employee retention strategies that will enable you to hold on to your top performers critical to the long-term success of our business.
Learn more about OperationsInc’s Retention Strategy and Planning by contacting us at recruiting@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.