Job Description Development
OperationsInc can assist your firm in the assembly of Job Descriptions. These critical documents can then serve as the backbone for your organization – today and in the future.
A simple description of key roles within your company delivers value in several critical areas:
- A complete Job Description helps define each employee’s role and your expectations for their performance.
- In the event you need to add staff or replace an employee, a job description aids in the recruitment process.
- As you grow, having descriptions in place will help your team delegate job responsibilities, perhaps resulting in newly defined roles for the future.
- Our team of HR professionals can help you to develop a job description book that delivers on all the aforementioned benefits.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Our experienced team of HR Professionals will:
- Collect all currently available data
- Interview the incumbent and the hiring managers, or speak with those previously conducting the responsibilities, if a new role is being created
- Develop complete and legally compliant descriptions
Learn more about OperationsInc’s Job Description Development services by contacting us at talentacquisition@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.