Managed Payroll Solutions
OperationsInc can manage your complete payroll function using your current payroll technology platform.
If your business is experiencing gaps in your payroll function tied to the continued COVID-19 outbreak, our team can immediately step in to help. We have several layers of backup in place to ensure your employees continued to be paid correctly and on-time during this period of uncertainty.
Our short or long-term payroll support is customized to meet your precise needs on both a proactive and reactive level. We can quickly help you with your obligations surrounding:
- Full administration, processing, and submission of your payroll.
- Payroll vendor management and communications.
- Coordination with your key stakeholders to gather all relevant payroll information.
- New employee set up and terminations.
- Change of status updates and garnishments.
- Maintenance of any direct vendor feeds / integrations.
- 401(k) / FSA vendor information uploads.
- Creation of custom reports.
- Updates to fields for rate changes, taxes, banking, etc.
- Manual check calculations.
- Compliance review to ensure payroll practices are in concert with any chancing federal, state, or local laws.
- Review and research tied to tax notices.
- Off-cycle payroll transmissions (i.e. bonus payrolls).
- Review of quarterly tax reports, including validation of tax filings.
- W-2 review and reconciliation at year-end.
Our Payroll Team is fluent in more than 20 payroll technology platforms, allowing us to support your firm using the payroll technology of your choosing. For a complete list of these platforms, please click here.
Learn more about OperationsInc’s Managed Payroll Solutions by contacting us at payroll@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.