Interim “Emergency” Payroll Services
OperationsInc is immediately available to help your firm fill any payroll function gaps tied to the continued COVID-19 outbreak or any other unexpected disruption to your payroll team. This short-term support is designed to help your business overcome any payroll obstacle.
We can step in with as little as 24-hours’ notice to take over any or all payroll-related responsibilities. Our own team has several layers of backup and redundancy in place to ensure your employees continued to be paid correctly and on time as the pandemic continues to play out.
Our expert team has experience using over 20 different payroll technology platforms, enabling your business to continue using your current payroll system while we provide this short-term support. Services provided are customized to fit your firm’s unique needs, and may include:
- Full administration, processing, and submission of your payroll.
- Liaison support with payroll technology vendors.
- Coordination with key stakeholders to gather all relevant payroll information.
- New employee set up and terminations.
- Change of status updates and garnishments.
- Maintenance of any direct vendor feeds / integrations.
- 401(k) / FSA vendor information uploads.
- Creation of custom reports.
- Updates to fields for rate changes, taxes, banking, etc.
- Manual check calculations.
- Compliance review to ensure payroll practices are in concert with any changing federal, state, or local laws.
- Review and research tied to tax notices.
- Off-cycle payroll transmissions (i.e. bonus payrolls).
- Review of quarterly tax reports, including validation of tax filings.
Common situations requiring our Emergency Payroll Support include:
- Unexpected absences tied to self-illness or injury or to care for a loved one who is injured or ill.
- Employee leaves, including medical, maternity, or paternity leave.
- Unexpected resignations or terminations.
- Layoffs or furloughs.
- The need to temporarily support your existing payroll team during high activity periods, such as year-end or during system upgrades and implementations.
Our highly trained Payroll Specialists are familiar with all major payroll vendors, as well as many lesser known systems. We are available as an hourly resource as needed to step in and perform all vital payroll functions.
For more information regarding OperationsInc’s Interim “Emergency” Payroll Services, please contact us at (800) 307-5513 or payroll@OperationsInc.com.