Harassment Investigation Services
OperationsInc can provide a third-party, unbiased, professional investigation of all reported claims of sexual harassment, hostile work environments, and / or discrimination within your organization.
Our team will conduct the full investigation, document the results, and offer guidance and counseling to all affected parties.
HOW WE DO IT:
A typical Harassment Investigation, conducted by an OperationsInc HR Professional, consists of the following:
- Full review of the company’s culture, policies, and procedures.
- In-person interview / intake with the individual issuing the complaint.
- In-person interviews (as needed) with the parties associated with the complainant, including bystanders who may have witnessed the incident or behaviors.
- Full written report outlining findings.
- Verbal debrief with leadership and / or the board of directors, included recommended next steps.
BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN…
Providing in-person Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training is continuously recognized as one of the most effective ways to educate teams, influence behaviors and corporate culture, and limit employer liability. Our Training Team has provided customized training of this nature to over 10,000 attendees. Click HERE to learn more about our full suite of Training & Development Services.
OperationsInc can also provide Workplace Harassment and Discrimination Hotline Services, and serve as your complaint intake agency going forward.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Harassment Investigation Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.