Acquisition Due Diligence – Human Resources Review & Assessment
OperationsInc can provide a full human resources infrastructure review of your target acquisition to assess HR related risk, verify compliance with Federal and State Law, and measure the existence and effectiveness of policies and systems. The resulting report will outline the target’s level of HR related risk and potential liabilities.
HOW WE DO IT:
OperationsInc will assign a team of senior consultants to conduct a detailed and complete HR Assessment and review of the organization you are considering acquiring, which can be conducted on-site and/or remotely. The comprehensive examination will include:
- Inventory and analysis of core HR infrastructure components including employee files, policies and procedures, performance management methodology, and overall compliance with Federal and State Law.
- Historical review of any and all performance related issues and matters, lawsuits and other legal actions, federal and state audits, and their collective handling and resolution.
- Examination of organizational structure including titles, compensation, and reporting relationships with an eye towards possible conflicts of interest.
- HR statistical data including turnover rates, cost per hire, average tenure, and current/past HR staffing levels.
- Identification of key employees to confirm the nature of their employment relationship (e.g. at-will vs. employment agreement).
The above analysis, conducted in concert with all members of the client’s Due Diligence team, will result in a comprehensive written report, including a risk assessment and value, provided to the client for active review and discussion.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Aquisition Due Dilligence HR Reviews and Assessments, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.