HR Compliance – Strategic Guidance & Support
Our expert team can help you navigate and manage your legal responsibilities and obligations to meet U.S. employer HR compliance standards.
The continued COVID-19 outbreak has presented HR complexities that many businesses are not equipped to handle on their own. Our team can step in immediately to ensure your organization meets and maintains compliance in the following areas during this uncertain time:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), including pay practices for remote workers
- Employee leaves, including Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and similar leaves at the state and local level
- Sick leave at the state and local level, and also now including the newly passed Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Employee layoffs vs. furloughs, and the implications of each
- Employee notices and communication
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- American with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act)
- Employee File Management
- I-9 Forms
- All other relevant employment law-related requirements at the federal, state, and local levels
OperationsInc is closely following all newly introduced government legislation tied to COVID-19, including changes to leave laws, unemployment qualifications, and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s HR Compliance Services, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or call 800-307-5513.