Employee Leave Management & Administration
Our expert team can serve as your organization’s employee leave manager and administrator, providing full life-cycle employee leave related support and guidance.
The continued COVID-19 outbreak has presented a multitude of leave of absence (LOA) related challenges. Our team can step in immediately to help you understand new regulations and manage anticipated increases in employee leave request volumes, enabling you to properly support your employees during this uncertain time.
Our Employee Leave Management & Administrative support may include:
- Guidance on changes to current policies to ensure compliance with leave rules at the federal, state, and local levels, including FMLA and the newly passed Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
- Intake and processing of employee leave of absence requests through approval (or denial) stage.
- Leave request and approval documentation and recordkeeping.
- Leave tracking to ensure time taken conforms with required guidelines and company policy.
- Employee communications throughout the duration of the leave period.
- Government agency paperwork filing and communication management.
- Tracking and follow ups tied to outstanding leave documents and approvals.
- Employee question management.
- Facilitation of payroll / benefit adjustments necessary for the leave period.
- Re-onboarding employees returning from leave.
- Facilitation of communication between insurance carriers and other third parties.
- Weekly reporting and updates to keep you informed of leave statuses.
OperationsInc is closely following all newly introduced government legislation tied to COVID-19, including changes to leave laws, unemployment qualifications, and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
We are here to help you through this critical and uncertain time. Please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513 for more information about how we can assist your business navigate and manage employee leaves of absence.