Employee Leave Administration
OperationsInc can serve as your full cycle Employee Leave Administrator, helping your business meet compliance standards and navigate the resulting coordination and paperwork.
Whether your business is a covered employer under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or other state and / or local medical leave laws, we can provide guidance and administrative support by:
- Serving as a resource for employees and managers regarding leave policies and practices.
- Managing the documentation and approvals of leaves between management, employees, and third parties.
- Facilitating communications between insurance carriers.
- Coordinating communication and filing necessary paperwork with government agencies for employee leaves (if applicable).
- Tracking, handling, and following up on outstanding leave documents and approvals.
- Addressing questions regarding payroll / benefit adjustments made during leave.
In addition, our team can be a resource to establish the above processes if they do not currently exist.
Examples of leaves of absence types we can administer on your behalf:
- Family Medical Leave Act
- New York Paid Family Leave
- New Jersey Family Leave Act
- California Family Rights Act
- California Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Other state laws including those in New York, California, Nevada, Texas, Florida, new Jersey, and Connecticut
Learn more about OperationsInc’s Leave Administration by contacting us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.