COVID-19: Executive Level Advice, Guidance, & Direction
OperationsInc can provide on-demand support from a executive-level consultant to provide those managing your HR function with the guidance, advice, and direction needed to navigate the HR complexities related to COVID-19.
We can provide a strategic, knowledgeable, and experienced executive-level voice to serve as an HR Business Partner for your organization, whether as a sounding board and informational resource for high-level HR professionals, or as an outsourced head of HR for organizations with little to no HR in place.
Common uses for EXECUTIVE level Support include:
- Questions and guidance navigating the new COVID-19 legislation passed by the federal government, including the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and the Coronavirus Aid, Response, and Economic Relief Act (CARES Act).
- Guidance tied to supporting and managing a remote workforce.
- Employee leave questions and concerns.
- Policy related questions and guidance.
- State and county-specific guidance tied to sick leave and other employee protections, and understanding where federal, state, and local standards apply.
- Employee relations and performance management questions and support.
- Complex pay procedure and policy questions.
- Workplace investigations.
- Organizational development and restructuring support.
- Questions tied to reductions in force, layoffs, furloughs, hours reductions, and terminations.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Executive Level support, please contact us at COVID19@OperationsInc.com or call 800-307-5513.