COVID-19: Executive Level Advice, Guidance, & Direction
Trying to manage the HR issues and challenges tied to the COVID-19 pandemic is extremely complex, time consuming, and burdensome, especially when combined with a regular HR workload.
We can help. OperationsInc can provide on-demand, as needed support from an executive-level consultant to supply those managing your HR function with the bandwidth, guidance, advice, and direction needed to manage and navigate the HR complexities related to COVID-19.
COMMON USES FOR COVID-19 EXECUTIVE LEVEL SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- Questions and guidance navigating the new COVID-19 legislation passed by the federal government, including the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), the Coronavirus Aid, Response, and Economic Relief Act (CARES Act), and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
- Guidance tied to supporting and managing a remote workforce.
- Employee leave questions and concerns.
- Policy related questions and guidance.
- State and county-specific guidance tied to sick leave and other employee protections, and direction as to where federal, state, and local standards apply.
- Employee relations and performance management questions and support.
- Complex pay procedure and policy questions.
- Employee relations issues and concerns.
- Office reopening and return to work planning and support.
- Organizational development and restructuring support.
- Questions tied to reductions in force, layoffs, furloughs, hours reductions, and terminations.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s COVID-19 Executive Level support, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or call 800-307-5513.