Comprehensive Sales Compensation Plan Analysis & Design
For organizations with large sales teams, or for sales groups that include complex sales roles, OperationsInc’s Comprehensive Sales Compensation Plan Analysis & Design Services can provide the sophisticated, strategic compensation guidance needed to meet your growth goals.
The Comprehensive Sales Compensation Plan Analysis & Design Service best supports businesses that:
- Possess a layered, overlapping, or complex sales structure.
- Are moving away from an old sales compensation structure that was complex in nature and wish to roll out a newly designed plan.
- Are part of a unique industry or geography that makes it difficult to pull compensation related data.
HOW WE DO IT:
OperationsInc’s Compensation experts will:
- Review the structure of the current sales team, including the roles and responsibilities of each unique team member.
- Meet with the client to obtain an in-depth understanding of the company’s sales strategy and goals for overall growth of the business (goals which are usually fueled by increased sales).
- Analyze the current sales incentive budget to help control costs.
- Review and examine your business’s sales goals and critical sales behaviors.
- Assess present plan, including:
- Compensation levels and components for all sales and sales related personnel.
- Drivers behind the current plan design, along with specifics on client concerns and issues flagged by the sales team (past and present).
- Any gaps that exist in the current plan.
- Research the current market (both industry and geographically driven) using three (3) unique data points.
- Optimize compensation structures and incentive timing to achieve the goals set by the organization.
- Supply guidance to help optimize sales planning, bonus, and incentive plans for sales support roles to drive over performance.
- Deliver a detailed written report containing recommendations for updated / new compensation plans, including market data and best practices information.
- Provide a complex Excel compensation plan modeling tool with overview guidance allowing your firm to grow and develop plans in the future.
- Work with your management team and / or key individuals in your organization to roll out the new sales plan guidelines to your team.
As needed, OperationsInc can also provide performance assessments and training to drive increased performance across sales groups.
For more information about OperationsInc’s Comprehensive Sales Incentive Compensation Services, please contact info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.