Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
535 Connecticut Avenue
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 am.
OperationsInc offers a unique brand of Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training to clients on a private level. Our highly engaging and interactive sessions meet the criteria set forth by both the State of CT* and the State of CA*. Students attending our two and a half hour session (as mandated by state laws) will undoubtedly become far more sensitive to the issue of Workplace Harassment as we cover:
- The Law and Sexual Harassment
- Identifying Types of Sexual Harassment
- What to do when harassment occurs
- The company’s responsibility
- Individual Liability Issues