Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training
Norwalk, CT 06854
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 am.
Live, interactive, and engaging training has been continuously recognized as one of the most effective ways to educate teams, influence behaviors and corporate culture, and limit employer liability.
Our Open-to-the-Public Anti-Harassment Courses are uniquely designed to follow training best practices and provide for “sticky” learning that the attendee will be able to apply to real-life situations in their workplace. This course will cover:
- Sexual Harassment and the Law – What the law says about workplace harassment.
- Recent Cases Playing Out in the Media – Discussion of what went wrong at places like NBC, FOX News, and Uber.
- Different Types of Harassment – Review of the different “categories” of harassment and the need to consider perception.
- Bystander Training – What to do if / when witnessing workplace harassment.
- Company and Individual Liability – Discussion about responsibilities that fall on both individuals and employers.
This course satisfies the requirement set forth by the states of Connecticut and California for employers with 50 or more employees to provide Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training to all personnel in supervisory positions.