New York Compliant In-Person Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training
450 Lexington Avenue
4th Floor, New York
This course is designed to meet the compliance standards set forth by the State of New York, which require all businesses in the state to provide Anti-Harassment Training to all employees by October 9, 2019.
10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- General Training:
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Additional Manager & Supervisor Training: 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This course will cover:
- Sexual Harassment and the Law – What the law says about workplace harassment.
- Recent Cases Playing Out in the Media – Review of what went wrong at places like NBC, FOX News, and Uber.
- Different Types of Harassment – Review of the different “categories” of harassment and the need to consider perception.
- Bystander Training – What to do if / when witnessing workplace harassment.
- Company and Individual Liability – Review of responsibilities that fall on both individuals and employers.
- Manager Responsibility – The final 30 minutes of this course will be dedicated to discussion surrounding the unique responsibilities of managers and supervisors