Exit Interview Basics – How and Why to Execute This Last Critical Step in the Employment Lifecycle
Employees are resigning at the highest levels in over a decade, with the primary driver being the improving job market. While we can speculate as to why our people leave, why not just ask them in a way that gets you meaningful, honest responses you can learn from?
In this fast moving and highly informational webinar, we will cover in concise, simple terms:
- The Exit Interview – An overview of what occurs during this critical time.
- How to Conduct the Interview – Ways to ask the questions that will get you the richest data.
- When to Perform an Exit Interview – Best Practices in the timing of these events.
- How to Report the Results – Taking the data collected and delivering it back to the powers that be with optimal results from the exercise.
- Who Handles These? – Options to consider when selecting the resource responsible for conducting your exit interviews.
- Handling the Feedback – How to deal with the feedback received; what to act on and how to best implement change.