The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) has extended the expiration date of current FMLA forms from May 31st to June 30th.
The form, which was set to expire at the end of May, was last modified in 2015.
However, the DOL has proposed to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) that no changes be made at this time and has requested from the OMB that the form be renewed for a new three-year term.
JD Supra provides the following links to forms with the June 30, 2018 expiration date:
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- Notice of Eligibility and Rights and Responsibilities
- Designation Notice
- Certification for Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Current Service Member
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave
For more information, please click here.