- New E-Verify cases and document filings related to H-1B visas could not be created.
- Processing of applications filed at borders may be affected.
- Personnel considered “non-essential” may be furloughed.
However, several areas will continue operations, including:
- Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) enforcement and removal operations
- Passport application processing
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
It should be noted that Immigration and Customs Enforcement operations would continue, including enforcement and removal operations.
For more details and a thorough list, please click here.
Learn More About Our HR Related Services