Case Study: PEO Exit Services
OperationsInc Helps Move Client Off PEO Support, Assists in HR Strategy & Planning
- A growing Pharmaceutical Services company had reached the decision to exit their current PEO relationship.
- The client sought assistance transitioning off of the PEO and establishing service with new vendors.
- The client also recognized that they would need assistance in establishing HR practices, processes, and structure.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our experience working with clients to establish a PEO exit strategy and guiding companies through these tricky transitions.
what we provided
- A detailed transition plan and timeline.
- An audit of the existing PEO setup.
- An outline identifying existing gaps in the current HR infrastructure, along with guidance on how to address these critical issues.
- Recommendations for possible alternate vendors, as well as assistance in vendor vetting and selection.
- Full transition services for each service area moved to new vendors, ensuring no gaps in coverage.
- On-demand Senior Escalation Support for the HR team throughout the transition.
- A new Employee Handbook reflecting updated policies and procedures.
- The client was successfully migrated to an “unbundled” service model with minimal disruption or incident.
- Critical HR related compliance and best practices issues were identified and addressed, best serving the client’s employee base while reducing the client’s employee base while reducing the client’s liability / exposure.
- The client’s HR team was able to smoothly manage ongoing support needs during their entire transition period.
Learn more about OperationsInc’s PEO Exit Services
To speak to a member of our Business Development Team about OperationsInc’s PEO Exit Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.