Case Study: Interim “Emergency” Payroll Services
OperationsInc Provides Interim Emergency Payroll Support After Unexpected Payroll Resignation
- Retail company’s payroll resource resigned unexpectedly, and without notice.
- The client lacked the internal capacity to assume the payroll function and process their payroll on time.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our ability to quickly administer knowledgeable and complete payroll support.
what we provided
- A dedicated consultant to immediately take over payroll administration.
- On-time and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Employee onboarding services, termination support, file management, and benefits administration after additional HR needs were identified.
- There were no issues or lapses in payroll delivery.
- HR administration was continued without incident.
- The client successfully executed a reasonably paced search for a replacement payroll hire.
- OperationsInc provided training to the new internal resource while continuing to provide payroll support.
- OperationsInc continues to provide overflow and interim payroll support as needed.
To speak with a member of our Business Development Team about OperationsInc’s Interim “Emergency” Payroll Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.