Case Study: HR Services
OperationsInc Helps European Headquarters Manage US HR Needs
- Prominent building supply company based in Germany.
- Recently established US office based in New Jersey.
- No US Human Resources professional or experience.
- Required both support and professional guidance on all HR related matters.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our ability to deliver ongoing and as-needed HR support, and to leverage our strategic knowledge and expertise.
WHAT WE PROVIDED
- An audit of current practices and overall HR setup was completed.
- All identified gaps were discussed with client, and at the client’s direction addressed.
- A new employee handbook and new hire packets were created in conjunction with the Human Resources professionals at German Headquarters to ensure consistency and cultural content flow-through.
- Benchmarking was conducted for new employee locations in the US.
- Payroll was transitioned to a professional payroll platform.
- A rapid yet comprehensive and strategic recruiting effort was developed, defined, and executed for locations in the US and Canada.
- US Office is fully and legally compliant.
- All liability that initially existed at time of audit was eliminated.
- Client now possesses ongoing professional HR support that is comparable to that of their German Headquarters team.
To speak with a member of our Business Development Team about OperationsInc’s HR Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.