Case Study: HR Infrastructure
OperationsInc Establishes Client HR Infrastructure, Provides Ongoing Human Resources Support
- Growing tech startup serving the gaming industry recognized that it needed to have a compliant HR infrastructure in place to attract venture capital and private equity dollars.
- The client did not have any human resources systems currently in place.
- Employee headcount was constantly in flux, and included staff in two US states and overseas.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our diverse expertise and ability to provide immediate support on a flexible schedule.
what we provided
- A comprehensive review of all human resources and payroll related practices and systems.
- An outline identifying gaps and trouble spots relating to policies, documentation, and procedures.
- A written report containing advice and guidance on addressing issues.
- Fixes for a wide range of identified gaps at the direction of the client.
- Ongoing HR and escalation support in the areas of policy development, employee relations, etc.
- Ongoing payroll administration.
- Stabilized HR Administrative practices, with significant improvements to delivery and completeness.
- Compliance standards are now met, limiting the employer’s risk and liability, and also making the firm more attractive to outside investors.
- Employees are supported by a complete Human Resources function.
To speak with a member of our Business Development Team about OperationsInc’s HR Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.