Team Building Via Behavioral Profiling and Interactive Training
The focus of this customized workshop is to provide participants with an awareness and understanding of their workplace styles and tendencies, as well as the styles of those around them. This awareness is discovered via the DiSC® Behavioral Profile, and the goal of building improved interpersonal relationships and a more cohesive team environment.
Prior to training, participants will complete an online DiSC® Profile (10 minutes), which will then be analyzed by our training team. After receiving their individual profile results at the beginning of the session, the team will be guided through customized self-realization exercises and group activities designed to increase effectiveness with an appreciation of colleagues, clients, and staff.
This course is highly adaptable and can be customized to suit your unique team situation and your desired outcomes.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Employees at all levels and functions within an organization who seek to build better business relationships in a team setting
- Groups of 5 or more who work together and who are seeking a greater level of cohesiveness and efficiency in their operation
What This Course Covers:
Through this customized and in-depth workshop, participants will learn to:
- Supply a common framework in which team members can better understand and manage communication, conflict, problem solving, and team culture
- Become “people smart” by learning about behavioral diversity and emotional intelligence in themselves and others
- Learn to adapt their behavior, and move from judging to valuing and respecting others
- Understand how to capitalize on behavioral strengths and how to recognize when those strengths can become weaknesses
- Increase productivity by aligning an individual’s preferences to particular team tasks
- Recognize and appreciate the different styles of co-workers (or other business associates)
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to Lisa Johnson, VP, Training & Development Services, at 203-595-4260 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.