This session will walk participants through a systematic approach to problem solving, which will help with problem analysis, option generation, and implementation planning.
Participants will discuss how to apply these techniques to solve problems more successfully with others in day-to-day operations.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Business professionals who lead and wish to resolve incidents and problems with a structured problem solving methodology
What This Course Covers:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive hands-on activities, participants will learn to:
- Utilize a Six Step Problem Solving method to answer the following questions:
- How can I analyze my situation and accurately identify the problem?
- What is the best way for me to select and gather all the information I’ll need?
- How do I generate multiple solutions and choose the best one?
- How can I create a plan to implement that solution and review its progress?
- Employ tools and techniques to be able to solve simple and complex problems quickly and easily
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to Lisa Johnson, VP, Training & Development Services, at 203-595-4260 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.