Planning and Facilitating Effective Business Meetings
This training workshop will equip participants with the knowledge to plan, prepare for, participate in, and chair productive meetings.
Through interactive activities and group discussion, participants will learn how to utilize meeting time more effectively, determine pre and post meeting deliverables, and identify the roles and responsibilities of the meeting owner and attendees. Participants will also be provided with practical tools for ensuring the effectiveness of meetings, including templates for agendas, action reports, and meeting minutes.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Anyone regularly involved in business meetings, planning, and processes at all levels
What This Course Covers:
Participants will learn to:
- Determine the causes and characteristics of both good and bad meetings
- Plan for and prepare a meeting agenda that will help to achieve a positive outcome
- Understand the roles and responsibilities for the meeting host, attendees, and minute taker
- Keep attendees engaged and involved, including those attending the meeting by phone
- Deal with distractions and secondary conversations in a decisive, non-confrontational manner
- Stay on schedule and minimize digressions to make sure the meeting ends on time
- Create conclusions and action items from the meeting
- Develop a follow-through plan that ensures the goals of the meeting are achieved thereafter
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to Lisa Johnson, VP, Training & Development Services, at 203-595-4260 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.