Multigenerational Workforce Training – Boomers, Xers, and Millennials
One of the greatest Talent Management challenges organizations are facing today is getting their employee populations to work effectively and cohesively together.
With more generations represented in today’s workforce than ever before, the differences between those generations has become more clear. Therefore, it is essential that businesses educate their teams on how to deal with and capitalize on the unique work styles, skill sets, preferences, and vantage points of each generation.
This highly interactive workshop will provide all participants with the tools and knowledge they need to better understand and respect each generation, resulting in a more cohesive work environment. Managers will learn best practices for maximizing employee contributions by gaining an understanding of how to adapt their management style to best fit the needs of the individuals on their teams, while staff will learn how to best adjust their communications and work styles to meet the needs of the organization.
What This Course Covers:
Through this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify the unique generalized characteristics of Baby Boomers, Generation Xers, and Millennials
- Adopt a communication style to meet the challenges of a multi-generational workforce
- Recognize the differences in each generation’s work and communication styles, enabling leaders to address and staff to avoid generational conflict
- Identify and reinforce the similarities between generations
- Foster multi-generational collaboration
- Establish a foundation of trust and confidence with employees of various generations
- Create an action plan to capitalize on the diverse mindsets, work styles, communication preferences, and strengths of team members across all generations
This session can be customized for the following audiences:
- Employees from the Baby Boomer generation
- Generation X employees
- Any combination of the above
This course can be structured to specifically focus on the following:
- Providing effective and actionable feedback across generations
- Setting SMART Goals in a multi-generational environment
- Managing employees who are older or have more seniority than the manager
- Working for a younger manager
- Developing coaches and mentors in each generation
- Managing performance in a multi-generational environment
- Creating more effective multi-generational teams by identifying strategies to help multiple generations work together to achieve results
We recommend that Multigenerational Training be combined with our Multigenerational Assessment & Consultation Services for maximum impact and effectiveness. Learn more about these services HERE.
How to Schedule Your Training:
All classes are available to be scheduled as a private session for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to Lisa Johnson, VP, Training & Development Services, at 203-595-4260 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.