Let’s Get Organized – Organizing Yourself at Work
Organizing oneself at work is a constant quest that never ends. Just when you think you’ve made every possible adjustment, a new project or memo will appear. Being organized is a state of being in control of one’s space and time. While handling new or unexpected tasks is a skill in and of itself, there are a few tricks to ensure organization and order in the work place –or, at least, one’s personal work space.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Anyone who would like to learn quick tips for organizing their workspace, files, email system, and more
What This Course Covers:
In this session, participants will learn to:
- List barriers to successful organization
- Explain strategies for reducing clutter
- Develop an action plan for reducing clutter
- Understand methods for reducing electronic and paper mail
- Manage voicemail to reduce time spent checking messages
- Write SMART goals and explain their benefit
- Begin implementing goals created during the session
For this workshop series, each session is two hours, and sessions are held approximately once a month for 4 months. Participants must attend all four modules.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to Lisa Johnson, VP, Training & Development Services, at 203-595-4260 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.