Job Search 101
A training program geared for those new to the job market who are seeking expert guidance and critical tools that will help them be successful in the pursuit of their first job.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Recent College Graduates
- Juniors and Seniors in College
- Advanced Degree Graduates
What This Program Covers
Our team of experienced recruiters and HR professionals have developed a curriculum that includes:
- Resume and Cover Letter development
- Job Sourcing Techniques
- Marketing Approaches for Your Job Search
- How to Manage Your Job Search
- Successful Telephone Interviewing Execution
- Avoiding Common Day of Interview Mistakes
- Typical Interview Questions and The Best Winning Responses
- Pre and Post Interviewing Etiquette
- Interview Role Playing
- Personality Profiling and Job Targeting
- Using Social Media / The Dangers of Social Media
All students will receive a 190 page comprehensive guide, including all the slides and materials covered during the training, which contains:
- A personalized and custom DiSC personality profile report, with over 15 pages of data on the candidate and the roles for which they are best suited
- Sample cover letters and resumes
- Directories of Job Boards by region, profession, area of specialty
- Directory of websites geared to assist job seekers on market intelligence, tips, etc.
- Directory of Employment Agencies in the CT/NY area
OperationsInc offers our Job Search 101 through several packages. For details on each click below:
- Job Search 101 Training Program Class
- One-On-One Private Training and Coaching
- Private One-On-One Coaching and Training Class
- Semi-Private One-On-One Coaching and Training Class (for two students at a time)
- Additional Private Training (no materials included)
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Job Search 101 workshops, please contact us at Info@OperationsInc.com or (203) 322-0538.