Exceptional Service – Does it Really Matter?
Who Should Attend this Course:
- Anyone on the front line of customer service, whether face to face or over the phone
What This Course Covers:
Participants will learn to:
- Discuss the elements of an exceptional service experience
- Define the concept of “moment of truth” as it relates to customer expectations and the customer experience
- Explain the benefits of exceptional service as it relates to the business, the employee, and the customer
- Understand what customer service means in relation to internal and external customers
- Master ways to develop and maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude
- Learn techniques for developing good will through in-person customer service
- Master skills for dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire tools for handling difficult customers
- Understand when to escalate
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.