When information needs to be communicated quickly, there’s no better way than by e-mail.
Unfortunately, with the benefit of speed comes some problems that aren’t always predictable unless employees are forewarned. This e-mail etiquette training course is designed to help employees learn the appropriate use of e-mail while at work, as well as behaviors they must vigorously avoid.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- All employees who have not previously been trained on proper office e-mail etiquette
What This Course Covers:
As part of this session, participants will learn to:
- Explain instances when sending e-mail is necessary and appropriate
- Identify occasions to use courtesy copy (CC) and blind copy (BCC) when addressing e-mail messages
- Understand items that should never be sent electronically from the workplace
- Create an e-mail subject line that accurately describes the content of the message
- Identify the most common mistakes people make when constructing an e-mail message
- Understand the implications of Flaming e-mail messages
- Consider the visual components that enhance an e-mail message and make for easy reading
- Decide if an attachment is necessary
- Explain the benefits of an Out of Office Message
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to Lisa Johnson, VP, Training & Development Services, at 203-595-4260 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.