Developing and Optimizing Time Management Skills
This practical time management course introduces strategies and techniques for mastering time in the workplace. The approach is highly interactive and will involve lecture and discussion to introduce the concepts of time management. Practical exercises and interactive group activities will help participants develop skills for recognizing high-value tasks and ensuring they are done well and on time. Participants will be provided with tools and resources to make better day-to-day choices about investing their time to achieve their goals.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Those wanting to proactively choose how to invest their time to increase efficiency and productivity
What This Course Covers:
Through this session, participants will learn to:
- Identify personal time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them
- Recognize the causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome them
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions and the unexpected
- Connect priorities to specific calendar dates and times to ensure commitments are kept
- Know how to multi-task, but not multi-people—in other words how to effectively use time with projects vs. people
- Establish practical routines and patterns of work to improve long-term efficiency
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to Lisa Johnson, VP, Training & Development Services, at 203-595-4260 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.