Delegating for Results
While most leaders understand the need to delegate, they are often hesitant to invest the time and effort up front. Your organization’s leaders need to be catalysts who transfer responsibility and authority to achieve key results and enhance the capabilities of their teams.
In this course, leaders will learn how to overcome their hesitation to delegate by learning skills for successfully matching people, responsibility, and authority. This will allow them to maximize involvement, productivity, motivation, and growth for individuals, groups, and the organization.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- All business professionals who lead teams and wish to better delegate
- All business professionals who manage team leaders and wish to help their employees delegate
What This Course Covers:
Participants will learn to:
- Identify tasks that can and should be delegated, and determine the most effective method of allocating these responsibilities
- Assess the scope of delegated tasks and identify the appropriate level of authority and support to give the people doing the work
- Use a set of criteria to select the best people for tasks and responsibilities
- Use the Interaction Process to conduct delegation discussions that meet personal and practical needs
- Determine methods for monitoring the progress of delegations that will allow them to stay in touch without getting in the way
- Identify barriers to delegation and tactics for overcoming them
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.