Decision Making – Creating a Process to Reach Your Best Solutions
How can one reach the best decision in any situation? Through discussion and practice using specific methods, participants will learn how to work most effectively within both individual and group decision-making situations.
Participants will be empowered to make better-informed and high-impact choices that are more effective, sustainable, and successful, leading to increased productivity of the organization. This course will also examine how to deal with different decision-making styles and avoid many common “traps,” such as emotional situations and workplace relationships.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- All business professionals who are interested in learning to make timely, well-considered decisions.
What This Course Covers:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive hands-on activities, participants will learn to:
- Discover how to be a more efficient and productive decision maker
- Enhance their mental flexibility by balancing logic and emotion
- Increase team effectiveness in decision-making
- Explore and practice using the 5 Step Decision Making method
- Improve workplace relationships and results
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.