Building and Enhancing an Exceptional Customer Service Program
In this dynamic course, participants will learn proven techniques for building the mental and emotional strength it takes to weather customer criticism without losing focus on delivering quality service.
Participants will gain the expert listening and problem-solving skills necessary to go above and beyond customer expectations. Front-line service representatives will discover valuable techniques for defusing tense situations, turning complaining customers into company advocates, and ensuring that first-time buyers become repeat customers. Participants will come away from this workshop with a new outlook on the way they do business, and the skills and insights gained will help participants develop a sense of confidence and enthusiasm that is the essence of professional customer service.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Front-line service personnel
- Business professionals with customer interaction
What This Course Covers:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive activities, participants will learn to:
- Recognize the importance of managing customer perceptions
- Establish team-wide ownership and a “sense of urgency” towards customer satisfaction
- Create the right impression through words, tone, and body language
- Understand the importance of empathy in listening and questioning
- Deliver service that earns the praise of both customers and higher-ups
- Maintain a sense of calm and focus in stressful service situations
- Gain the skills that make work less confrontational and more rewarding
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.