Building and Managing Highly Effective Teams
This workshop offers a process designed to increase the ability for both new and established teams to work together by analyzing and building on strengths, eliminating ineffective practices, and preparing a plan for sustained effectiveness.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Business professionals with responsibilities to lead and coach teams in problem solving.
- Team leaders who wish to resolve incidents and/or problems following a structured problem solving methodology.
What This Course Covers:
Through a blend of lecture, group discussion, and interactive hands-on activities, this highly practical course is designed to give participants the tools and techniques needed to be able to build teams based on the strengths of team members.
Participants will learn to:
- Look at each team member’s strengths and limitations in order to obtain an accurate overall assessment of the team
- Create a plan and build a team capitalizing on current strengths
- Reduce ineffective practices
- Prepare a plan for ongoing team effectiveness
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.