The Art of Giving Effective & Constructive Feedback Training
Managers, supervisors, and team members need to give and receive positive, constructive, and corrective feedback many times a day.
Being able to deliver feedback with clarity, consistency, and respect is a critical leadership skill; and being able to receive feedback without defensiveness is equally important. This course teaches participants how to listen actively, as well as how to both receive and deliver positive and constructive feedback with objectivity and sensitivity to those receiving critiques. Through a blend of lecture, group activities, and role playing, participants will develop the skills necessary to give feedback for improvement and positive feedback, as well as have opportunities for practice, assessment, and application during the session.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Anyone who instructs or supervises others
- Anyone who works in a team
- Anyone seeking to develop management skills
What This Course Covers:
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the key components of feedback— formal and informal
- See feedback for improvement in a new (and positive) light
- Understand communication styles and their impact on feedback
- Practice techniques for powerful, positive feedback
- Design and practice assertive feedback
- Sharpen listening skills to support feedback and problem solving
- Facilitate problem solving through proven strategies
How to Schedule Your Training:
All classes are available to be scheduled as private sessions for your firm. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at (800) 307-5513 or email us at Training@OperationsInc.com.
Our Training Team will travel to all 50 states, as well as internationally, to provide our world-class training services.