Hiring a legal professional, be it General Counsel or a paralegal, has come to mean a huge expense for the employer. It no longer needs to be that way.
We offer an hourly recruitment solution to meet your needs.
Our team of Talent Acquisition Professionals have experience working with top law firms, as well as businesses of all sizes and across all industries, delivering top legal and legal support talent at all levels.
HOW WE DO IT:
- We match you with a member of our talent acquisition team, well versed in working with law firms and business of similar size and industry to yours. This member of our team will serve as your dedicated hourly resource throughout the hiring process.
- We work with you to determine the profile of the candidate(s) you are seeking, identifying the corporate, industry, and educational backgrounds of those who have been successful members of your legal team in the past.
- Once we have identified what your ideal candidate “looks like”, we utilize our extensive Tools & Technologies, which include best the databases and platforms, to proactively source and attract the top talent in your market, including directly targeting competitors and even specific prospective candidates.
- We screen and present the best candidates for your consideration, weeding out anyone who is not a fit for your organization.
- To further qualify selected talent, we can administer our pre-hire and personality testing before you extend an offer. These tests can further determine a candidate’s personality traits, level of writing, reasoning, and legal skill, and help you gauge the candidate’s likelihood for success within your organization.
- If you are a firm who fills multiple legal roles on an ongoing basis, we can build your Candidate Pipeline, providing your firm with top talent at the ready.
Our hourly recruiting model will help centralize your recruiting function, and deliver the candidates you need.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Legal Recruiting Services, contact us at talentacquisition@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.