Interim Human Resources Support & HR Continuity
Whether planned or unplanned, businesses often find themselves in need of interim Human Resources support.
OperationsInc provides businesses with short-term support to ensure continuity across a broad range of situations:
- Medical, maternity, or paternity leave
- Unexpected HR resignations or terminations
- Longer than expected time to hire a full-time internal HR consultant
- The need to temporarily supplement your existing HR team
- Response to a natural disaster and / or office displacement
HOW WE DO IT:
- We match your firm with a designated hourly consultant able to support your business in the necessary HR-related areas.
- Our HR professionals are employed by us and provided with special compensation tied to their successful completion of their assignments.
- Your HR consultants will have the flexibility to support your organization at your firm’s offices or, if you prefer, via an off-site remote arrangement.
- For planned absences, your OperationsInc consultant will work with designated employees to get acclimated on processes and procedures, and will then transition the responsibilities to your employee(s) upon their return.
- For unplanned HR needs, including emergency HR continuity, we will connect with all stakeholders to get up to speed and then step in to maintain your HR practice.
- For supplemental support, your internal team will orient our resource to the process or project, and from there your OperationsInc resource will serve as an extra set of hands and fully integrate into your team.
- For project related support, your OperationsInc consultant can spearhead the effort from start to finish, or contribute to a project being led by one of your employees.
Our team is ready to step in when you need us.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Interim HR Support and HR Continuity services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.