Acquisition Assessment / Integration
OperationsInc provides a team who can assist you in your Due Diligence by reviewing the human resources infrastructure of your target acquisition to assess HR related risk, verify compliance with Federal and State Laws, and validate the existence of best practices.
HOW WE DO IT:
OperationsInc will assign a team of senior consultants to conduct a detailed assessment of your acquisition target. Our comprehensive review, conducted on-site and/or remotely, will include the examination of:
- Core HR infrastructure components including employee files, policies and procedures, performance management methodology, and overall compliance with Federal and State Laws.
- Historical review of any and all performance related issues and matters, lawsuits and other legal actions, federal and state audits, and their collective handling and resolution.
- Organizational structure including titles, compensation, reporting relationships, and possible conflicts of interest.
- HR statistical data including turnover rates, cost per hire, average tenure, and current/past HR staffing levels.
- Identification of key employees to confirm their employment status (e.g. at-will vs. employment agreement).
The above analysis, conducted in concert with all members of the Due Diligence team, will result in a report card, including a risk assessment and value, provided to the client for active review and discussion.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Acquisition Assessment/Integration Services, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.