Affirmative Action Plan Implementation
We understand the importance of implementing a compliant, effective, and complete Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) into your business.
The drivers behind implementing an AAP can vary, including:
- Positioning your organization as a suitable government vendor.
- Needing to satisfy certain requirements associated with your status as a government vendor.
- Striving to create a diverse work population.
- Appropriately addressing client or customer requests for your AAP.
HOW WE DO IT:
Using a nationally recognized software product customized for AAP development and administration, we can create a comprehensive and professional plan for your firm. We will collect information, process the report, and guide you as you implement this plan into your workplace, including executing the following:
- Material collection evidencing your organization’s affirmative action efforts
- Workforce Analysis
- Job Group Analysis
- EEO-1 Surveying and Reporting
- Identification of problem areas offering corrective action thereafter
- Internal Auditing
- Personnel Activity Data Reporting
- Applicant Flow Log Tracking
- Policy Statement Development
- Job Qualification Standards Development
Once the plan has been deployed, we can provide maintenance of the plan or assist in setting your firm up with the ability to maintain the plan on an ongoing basis.
Learn more about OperationsInc’s Affirmative Action Plan Implementation by contacting us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.