Sales Compensation Plans – Analysis & Design
OperationsInc can assist you by analyzing your present plan(s), and designing a competitive sales compensation package ensuring that your plan accounts for actual attainable sales goals and compensatory rewards levels that will ultimately encourage your sales team to meet and exceed their benchmarks and goals.
HOW WE DO IT:
The following is an outline of a typical client engagement for Plan Analysis (where a plan exists) and for Plan Design and Implementation (where no plan exists / where a new plan is introduced), whereby OperationsInc will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your present plan(s) including:
- Compensation levels and components for all sales and sales related personnel.
- Program details including commission levels, tiers, incentives, and how all relate to client types (e.g. Prospects, Existing Clients, Past Clients).
- Detailed review of client’s drivers behind the current plan design, along with specifics on client concerns, as well as those issues flagged by the sales team (past and present).
- Identify gaps in the current plan and provide recommendations on how to address them, provided to the client in a detailed written report to then be reviewed live with the client.
- Work with your management team and / or key individuals in your organization to explore ways to address identified concerns.
For more information about OperationsInc’s Sales Incentive Compensation Services, please contact info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.